Accessibility Features at The Sandbar Myrtle Beach
A comfortable and hassle-free stay experience awaits you at our oceanfront hotel in Myrtle Beach, featuring relevant accessibility features and amenities. With accessible common areas and pathways and wheelchair-accessible elevators, we ensure each guest enjoys seamless movement within the premises.
The Sandbar Myrtle Beach also offers accessible rooms with appropriate amenities like roll-in showers, grab bars, and portable bathtub seats. Check out the list of accessibility features available at our hotel.
- Accessible Fitness Center
- Accessible Front Desk
- Accessible Guest Room Doorways with 32" Clear Width
- Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Route to Accessible Guestrooms
- Accessible Route to Accessible Parking
- Accessible Route to Fitness Center
- Accessible Route to Front Desk
- Accessible Route to Pool
- Accessible Route to Spa
- Accessible Van Self-Park
- Service Animals Welcome
- Staff Trained in Service to Guests with Disabilities
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevators
The Sandbar Hotel Myrtle Beach, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Browser Help and SupportYou can optimize the way you use your web browser. You can update the settings on your browser which may help you improve the readability and visibility of each page. View the accessibility features of theses major browsers with the following links:
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Mozilla Firefox
- Click Here for Accessibility Features on Google products
- Click here for Ease of Access Options on Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click Here for Accessibility Features in Microsoft Edge
- Click Here for Accessibility Support on Apple products
Website Accessibility FeaturesThe design of this website is done according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, to provide accessibility to all users, and conform to priority checkpoints including, but not limited to:
Navigation ShortcutsUse of the tab key to navigate through different elements of each page and use of the enter key on any highlighted link to activate it.
Structured Semantic MarkupThe HTML headings indicate the structure of the document. The navigation menus are marked as HTML maps, which allows the menu title and menu items to be read as a group. For easy navigate, visit our Site Map at: https://www.thesandbarhotel.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll decorative graphics contain a “null” ALT attribute, whereas content images include a relevant descriptive ALT attribute.
Compliance with StandardsThis site was designed in conformance with Level AA standards per the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The pages render as validate XHTML 1.0 and have structured semantic markup.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WA), standards and resources on web accessibility
- Section 508, resources regarding Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Software and Services for AccessibilityThe following free tools and services can be used to help view and interact with our website:
- Click here for W3C Markup Validation Service